We’re an up-and-coming Brooklyn-based live electronic trio that combines DIY punk vibe with a reggae, hip hop, jungle and grime sound. They turn the traditional band set up on its head by integrating beat production and sample triggering into an explosive live performance. More than just a band we recorded albums as well as have a clothing line.
We’re looking for a music-loving self-starter who is passionate about using photo, video and audio to tell stories and foster brand identity. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for posting on Facebook and Instagram, working with the team to develop original content and support campaigns. In addition to creative, writing and strategic interest, the Social Media Intern will be results-driven, both providing engagement analytics and suggestions to improve our SNS conversion efficacy.
The ideal candidate will embody the following:
– Experience with social media marketing and/or a recent college graduate with a BA in journalism, English, Marketing or Communications
– Knowledgeable and experienced in marketing using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, Vimeo, and Email Service Providers (Mail Chimp a plus!)
– Extremely organized with keen attention to detail
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently
– Knowledgeable and passionate about live music, bass and electronic music; reggae and hip hop
This is internship is for a three-month position.
Skilled in MS Office, Google Accounts/Drive, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, CMS, Email Service Provider analytics, basic HTML, Graphic Design Skill with knowledge of Adobe CS, basic video editing a plus!
As a perk, we will be able to introduce you to NYC’s music industry, free entrance to shows, a strong resume- builder showing examples of campaign successes, learn marketing strategy and operations models, meals at working meetings.