Do you have a positive attitude? A can-do spirit? Are you hard-working, and always see the positive side of things?
Are you tired of housekeeping gigs that are unfulfilling, boring and unreliable?
I am hiring a permanent housekeeper to take care of my beautiful apartment at St Clair and Dufferin. The successful candidate will come in once a week at 8am and stay until the apartment is spotless. Pay is by the hour, so you don’t have to rush!
The requirements of this job include:
– weekly cleaning of apartment at St Clair and Dufferin
– cleaning up after two wonderful cats
– carrying occasionally heavy garbage down the stairs
– cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and any household dirty work that is required
– friendly, thoughtful and personable! If you’re going to be in my house, I should like you!
Good to have but not required:
– Native or extremely strong English skills
– neat and tidy
– extensive experience cleaning houses (hotel experience is a plus)
This is a ONE-OF-A-KIND opportunity with extensive benefits including:
– Permanent position – no need to worry if the job will still exist in a few months time, if you do good work you will have this job forever
– Generous pay of $20/hour for up to $180 per week with pay increasing to $24/hour after two months
– Ongoing weekly employment adding up to $720/month
– Flexible end time – you’re empowered to get the apartment as clean as you need it to be to feel satisfied
– Reference and opportunity for sponsorship
Please reply including a cover letter and resume (if available.) Please also provide availability to receive an initial phone call this week any day from 8am-11am.