It’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the tasks and jobs one has to complete in a day or even a week. We are under the impression that it is our responsibility to accomplish each job and do it all on our own, but this is simply not the case.
Asking a friend for help when moving from one home to another, or asking a neighbour to check our mail while we are on vacation are all jobs that we have often asked for help with in the past. Now, we can expand the errands we ask others to do as errand sites are on the rise and are making our everyday life much easier and more enjoyable. Here are five reasons why it’s important to delegate and outsource your tasks.
- Free up your time and focus on the stuff that is really important in your life. If you feel as though you don’t spend enough time with family and friends and too much time worrying about getting all the little things done, then it’s time to check out com. By having others complete your mundane tasks, such as groceries, picking up purchases from the store, or even jobs around the house, you can give yourself more time to spend on what truly matters to you, your family and friends.
- Get ahead on priority tasks. Maybe your current job requires your full attention and having to take the time to get the small tasks done is causing you to fall behind in your work. By outsourcing these small tasks, you will be able to focus all your attention on the jobs that matter the most. Your boss will be impressed by your work and will recognize your ability to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Take away the stress of not being able to complete everything. Feeling like we can’t do it all makes us feel overwhelmed and causes unnecessary stress in our lives. By taking away all the little things that cause us to feel anxious and make us worry we release the tension and feel confident in our ability to get other more important jobs done.
- Help the local economy by providing contract jobs to those in need of short-term employment. If you are a fortunate individual who has a secure full-time job that takes up much of your time, perhaps you like the idea of providing some work to a local un-employed person? There are a variety of local errand employees looking for ways to earn money, why not create a working relationship together and give back to your local economy?
- Feel good knowing that the little things are taken care of by experienced Not everyone is meant to be a fantastic cook or likes spending time fixing things around the house. Finding a reliable person who is adept at cooking healthy meals every night or who can fix rain gutters in an hour will have you feeling good that these tasks are getting done right. Not only will you be eating better and not having to worry about leaking gutters, but you will also have the peace of mind knowing that you didn’t have to try and figure it out yourself.
Want to experience the same results that many of our errand employers feel? Sign up today at somanyerrands.com and share your experience.